History News Network
History News Network at GW
George Washington University
Department of History
801 22nd Street, NW, Suite 335
Washington, DC 20052
Contact us at: email@example.com
Michan Connor: Editor-in-Chief
Rick Shenkman: Founder
Taryn Boss: News Editor
Mary Jo Binker: Books Editor
Robin Lindley: Features Editor
Yoni Anijar: Features Editor
Andrew Fletcher: Features Editor
Erik Moshe: Features Editor
James Thornton Harris: Features Editor
Jonathan Harrison: Contributing Editor
Walter Moss: Contributing Editor
David L. O'Connor: Contributing Editor
Ed Simon: Contributing Editor
Kyla Sommers: Contributing Editor
Fred Zilian: Contributing Editor
Tiffany April Griffin
HNN takes the privacy of our readers seriously. The only information we collect from our users is the email address they use to subscribe to our newsletters. We do not collect information about the choices individual users make on the site. We do not leave cookies on their computers to track their online behavior.
- Black Lives Matter Movement Prods Bethlehem and Other Districts to Review How History is Taught
- During the Civil War, the Enslaved Were Given an Especially Odious Job. The Pay Went to Their Owners.
- Riots Long Ago, Luxury Living Today
- Native Americans and Polynesians Met Around 1200 A.D.
- Campaign Urges NASA to Rename the John C. Stennis Space Center
- Is Evangelical Support for Trump a Contradiction?
- Survival Of The Kindest: Can Our Better Nature Help Us Build A Better World?
- As Monuments Tumble, Are We ‘Erasing’ History? Historians Say No
- Historical Association Schools Teachers on White House History
- MIT Professor Tunney Lee, an Architect, Urban Planner, and Historian of Chinatown, Dies at 88